You are all set for the IFP season 13 Festival 🙂
We have sent you the registration details to your email and WhatsApp
Keep the following points in mind to prepare yourself for the festival
- Parking around the festival venue is limited and distance away. Prefer to commute through public transport for smooth experience.
- Remember, in October, Mumbai would be a bit humid and hot, so remember to pack light and airy clothes
- Traveling around Mumbai takes around 5-7 mins per km depending on the rush, so keep that in mind while traveling to the venue.
- There are many options to travel by road, but if you’re out of Mumbai, why not take the local train experience? (Keep your wallets and bags secure though!)
- Do bring your student ID if you have bought a student pass.
- Do bring masks, sanitizer and follow all the covid guidelines.
- Travel Light, come with an open mind, and experience creative exposure like never before!